In this webinar Bruce Campbell M.D. provides an overview of the commonest Musculoskeletal conditions, including medical and surgical treatments for them. Bruce will also address common questions and provide best practices.
Key takeaways for HR professionals include:
1. Understanding the importance of cost variation and Place of Service;
2. The role of Centers of Excellence in care of musculoskeletal condition treatment;
3. How to address “experimental and non-FDA approved treatments;
4. Out of Network providers and elective treatments;
5. Which indicator codes and safe harbors apply to various employment situations (e.g., waiting periods, changes in cost, changes in employment status);
6. How to address other situations, such as opt-out payments, union employees, and conditional offers of coverage to spouses
Harmon Dennis Bradshaw, Inc. is an independent insurance agency offering a comprehensive suite of insurance solutions to protect you and your business from the unexpected. Based in Montgomery, AL and Troy, AL with a satellite office in Birmingham and active licenses in all 50 states, we have helped our clients navigate the complex world of insurance for over 40 years.
We pride ourselves in designing and implementing custom solutions to meet your company’s precise dynamics and preferences. Our forward-thinking solutions reduce risk exposures and cost while enhancing your ability to compete and win.