Risk management solutions for companies of all sizes.
Without proper evaluation of a client’s risk, a lot of time and money can be wasted with insurance products that aren’t uniquely designed for a particular set of risk factors.
Diverse Services and Resources Within Reach
Risk Management involves many tools that allow Harmon Dennis Bradshaw to improve claims frequency and severity, identify unseen hazards which may threaten buildings, equipment, or inventory, and allow the client to effectively and safely manage its workforce. All of this is to ultimately mitigate loss and make your insurance account more attractive in the marketplace.
Risk Assessments & Loss Control Inspections
The first step in any good risk management program is to identify the risks the business faces. This risk assessment goes deeper than a simple valuation of assets. HDB provides our clients with information needed to understand the risk of operational interruption and the resulting financial exposure. We offer a range of free and fee-based client services delivered by internal staff and external consultants, all with many years of experience in dozens of areas.
Some of the loss control services we can deliver include:
OSHA Compliance and Workplace Safety
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- OSHA Mock Audits
- Mock Audit Reports
- Hazard Abatement Assistance
- On-Site Consultation during OSHA Inspections
- Post-OSHA Inspection Representation
- Accident Investigations
- Safety and Health Training
- Management Training in Dealing with OSHA
- Written Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Referral Services
- ThinkHR OSHA Compliance Website Featuring:
- Electronic OSHA 300 Logs
- Written Safety and Health Program Sample Plans
- Hazard Assessment Development Programs
- State-By-State OSHA Compliance Guidance
- Interactive Safety and Health Training
FMCSA/ DOT Compliance and Services
- FMCSA/DOT Audits
- FMCSA/DOT Corrective Action Plans
- Safety Rating Upgrade Plans
- Client Representation in Dealing with FMCSA/DOT Enforcement Actions
- Driver Qualification File Establishment and Maintenance
- Auditing and Monitoring of Driver’s Logs/ Time Records
- Driver Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Employee Background Checks
- Data Q Resolution Services
- Driver’s License Monitoring
Risk Management and Loss Control Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.