Risk management solutions for companies of all sizes.
Without proper evaluation of a client’s risk, a lot of time and money can be wasted with insurance products that aren’t uniquely designed for a particular set of risk factors.
Diverse Services and Resources Within Reach
Without proper evaluation of a client’s risk, a lot of time and money can be wasted with insurance products that aren’t uniquely designed for a particular set of risk factors. Risk Management involves many tools that allow Harmon Dennis Bradshaw to improve claims frequency and severity, identify unseen hazards which may threaten buildings, equipment, or inventory, and allow the client to effectively and safely manage its workforce. All of this is to ultimately mitigate loss and make your insurance account more attractive in the market place.
Risk Assessments & Loss Control Inspections
The first step in any good risk management program is to identify the risks the business faces. This risk assessment goes deeper than a simple valuation of assets. HDB provides our clients with information needed to understand the risk of operational interruption and the resulting financial exposure. We offer a range of free and fee-based client services delivered by internal staff and external consultants, all with many years of experience in dozens of areas.
Some of the loss control services delivered by internal staff & external consultants include:
- Review of Safety Program, Facilities and Project Sites, Loss Runs & OSHA 300 Logs
- Development of Safety Program Training, Follow Up Evaluations & Corrective Actions
- Fleet Safety Plan Development & Implementation
- OSHA, MSHA, DOT and site-specific safety training
- Confined space monitoring and hot work/fire watch attendant services
- Industrial hygiene, personnel & area monitoring
- Workplace exposure assessment