Opportunity to learn about the insurance agency from the ground up! This temporary ASR/Receptionist position will offer an RMI student seeking internship experience the chance to explore how Alabama’s 7th largest insurance agency works!
A summary of the main duties and responsibilities are:
- Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, including entry and filing in to ImageRight (paperless system) including pick-up and delivery to post office.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Handles maintenance repairs for all office equipment needs.
- Creates and prints memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Seniority level: Internship
- Employment type: Temporary
- Job function: Customer Service, Administrative, Other
- Industries: Insurance
HDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.