Summary: Provide assistance to Account Manager(s) in servicing of new and renewal business. Effectively resolve client requests. Compiles data, performs routine tasks, and processes standard renewals and endorsements to support the insurance process by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Account Service: Assist Account Manager(s) in overall account service related duties including, but not limited to policy changes, invoicing, certificate issuance for new and renewal business, audits, run MVR’s, evidence of property, updating Sagitta and ImageRight systems detail. Prepare policy binder book for submission to client after quality assurance review.
Client Information/Requests: Receive and respond to client requests for information, policy changes, etc. Assist in obtaining coverage specifics, and other information necessary to prepare company applications/quotes for new and renewal business.
General Team Support: Keep Account Manager (s) and Producer(s) informed of major changes/problems. Answer telephone, maintain workflow within the team. Follow company procedures and provide general assistance to all team members.
Receptionist: Covers front desk for breaks as needed and when receptionist is out of the office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret policy & contract documents. Ability to speak effectively with customers or colleagues and type routine correspondence.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and area. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word word processing software; Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software; Sagitta software and ImageRight software.
- Certificates and Licenses: Property & Casualty License required. If not upon hire, must attain within 6 months of hire. CISR Certificate should be sought within 18 months to 2 years of hire.
Customer Service Information Technology Administrative
HDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.